CAMP or GLAMP
NEARLY WILD GLAMPING
We have a small range of beautiful, home made, pre set up, places for you to stay. They are all designed as a place we would love to stay ourselves, they all have a wood burning stove and a comfortable bed, they all have running water with a sink and a gas hob. They are cosy, wild and different places to stay. Henbant however is not centre parcs, there is a good walk to them from where you park your car, to some people they will feel quite remote. We run our bookings through Airbnb please follow this link to book.
NEARLY WILD CAMPING
We want to be able to share Henbant with as many people as possible and we'd love you to come and camp here, but were not quite a normal campsite, it's beautiful and a lovely place to camp but..
We DONT have
- a normal big campsite/toilet shower block (though we do have showers and a regular toilets at the farm)
- a big flat camp ground where you can drive up to your tent
We DO however have:
- Lots of beautiful fairy land style meadow for you to camp in
- A small lake that you can swim in (this can get quite weedy at times but if it does and swimming is out or you don't fancy it then there is a little boat you can go for a paddle in)
- Woodland for you to wonder in (and collect firewood from)
- A stream for you to paddle in
- Friendly lambs for you to play with (sometimes)
- Eggs that you can collect yourself
- Beautiful views of the both the sea and of the mountains
- Salad and veg that you can pick from the garden (when available)
- The beach is less than two miles away
- A compost toilet with amazing views
- A converted cow shed with woodburner, sofas, fridge, microwave, toaster and freezer, internet and electric and a big collection of books and maps.
- A lot of camping kit of our own, pans, sleeping bags, tents, roll matts, blankets etc.. please ask us if there is anything we can lend you to make yourself more at home
We charge £10/night/adult (but if that's out of your budget just say, we don't anybody not coming because they can't afford to (we really mean this..)).
We also charge £20/night for campervans (we can only really have one camper van at a time (unless you want to stay in the car park, which does have nice views!).
We get asked a LOT about dogs, we don't encourage them but we do recognise that they are part of peoples families.. We charge £5/night for dogs and they must be well behaved, controlled and be cleaned up after.
To book please send us an email: OR give us a call/text 0778 6316413/01286 660761
I'm afraid that although we do encourage you have a fire, we can't allow fires in the woods or big bonfires.
If you fancy a bit more luxury, why not snuggle down in one of our beautiful and cosy yurts or cabins PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BOOK.
A Note of Safety
Henbant is not a sanitised playground, it's a farm and it's wild land, there are places to trip, places to fall and even get lost, we like it this way. It is real and nobody has hurt themselves here yet, but please use your common sense.
Please be aware that conditions can be windy and cold out here, we can see Snowdon on one side and mother ocean to the other side, please bring warm clothes, waterproofs and a good quality warm sleeping bag (Though we have all these things if you don't or forget).