Camping at Henbant
want to be able to share Henbant with as many people as possible and
we'd love you to come and camp here, but were not quite a campsite,
it's beautiful and a lovely place to camp but..
We DONT have
- a normal campsite/toilet shower block (though we do have a hot shower and a regular cosy toilet at the farm)
- a big flat camp ground where you can drive up to your tent
We DO however have:
- Lots of beautiful fairy land style meadow for you to camp in
- A small lake that you can swim in (and if you don't fancy that, a little boat you can go for a paddle in)
- Woodland for you to wonder in (and collect firewood from)
- A stream for you to paddle in
- Friendly lambs for you to play with (sometimes)
- Eggs that you can collect yourself
- Beautiful views of the both the sea and of the mountains
- Salad and veg that you can pick from the garden (when available)
- The beach is less than two miles away
- A compost toilet with amaizing views
- A converted cow shed with woodburner, sofas, fridge, microwave, toaster and freezer, internet and electric and a big collection of books and maps.
- At the farm we do have a regular flush toilet and a free hot shower as well as a washing machine and dryer if you need it.
A lot of camping kit of our own, pans, sleeping bags, tents, roll
matts, blankets etc.. please ask us if there is anything we can lend
you to make yourself more at home
To book please send us an email: email@example.com OR give us a call/text 0778 6316413/01286 660761
We charge £7.50/person/night, children under 12 are free (but if thats out of your budget just say, we don't anybody not comming because they can't afford to).
I'm afraid we cant allow fires in the woods or big bonfires.
If you fancy a bit more luxury, why not snuggle dowin in our beautiful yurt, bell tent or geo-dome?
A Note of Saftey
is not a sanitsed playground, it's a farm and it's wild land, there are
places to trip, places to fall and even get lost, we like it this way
its real and nobody has hurt them selves here yet, but please use your
Please be aware that conditions
can be windy and cold out here, we can see Snowdon on one side and
mother ocean to the other side, please bring warm clothes, waterproofs
and a good quality warm sleeping bag (Though we have all these things
if you don't or forget).